Farid Tejani LL.B. (Hons)
Farid joined GPT Law in 2008 as a consultant, having begun his career in Law in 1983 working for one of the oldest firms in Derby, where he qualified as a personal injury and litigation lawyer.
At GPT Law he assists both individuals and businesses with all aspects of property and probate law. This includes buying and selling of property, all aspects of business acquisition, leasehold enfranchisement, commercial leases, landlord and tenant disputes, inheritance and power of attorney.
Farid prides himself on attention to detail and a personable approach to supporting clients. He believes in offering advice that is not only relevant technically, but that it is delivered in an open and friendly manner.
- Residential property
- Commercial property
- Business acquisition including retail, dental and pharmacy businesses
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Commercial lease renewals
- Injecture proceedings and dilapidation issues
- Power of attorney including lasting power of attorney
- Wills and Probate