Employment law is complex and the risk of getting it wrong can have serious consequences, both from a financial and reputational perspective. So it is important to get the right advice.
Our dedicated team specialising in employment law can provide expert advice to both employees and employers on work place issues. At each stage we will offer practice and honest advice, allowing you to make an informed decision on the route that you wish to take.
Employment services are provided by our partner Sukhneel Kaur Goel. For over 15 years Sukhneel Kaur Goel has successfully represented employers and employees in cases decided at the Employment Tribunal with particular expertise in unfair dismissal.
Our employee services and experience include:
- Unfair and Constructive Dismissal
- Statutory Rights
- Pay, Bonus and Other Benefits
- Bullying, Harassment and Victimisation
- Restrictive Covenants
- Settlement Agreements
Our employer services and experience include:
- Contracts of Employment
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Unfair Dismissal
- Unfair Constructive Dismissal
- Discrimination – Sex, Race, Age, Disability, Religion or Belief
- Transfers of Undertaking
- Settlement Agreements (Previously known as Compromise Agreements)
- Working Practices and Procedures
- Equal Opportunities
Whether you are an employee or an employer seeking advice, contact our employment law team today to discuss your requirements and to find out how we can assist you.