Do you need help or advice? We are just a phone call away.
At the GPT Law Practice we provide a niche service for those requiring defence representation in the Magistrates’ Courts.
If you instruct us to defend you we will invite you to the office to record the details of your case. Based upon the information you have given us we will then instruct a specialist criminal barrister to defend you in court.
Whether your case requires a skilful plea in mitigation or a robust defence at trial we will ensure that you are represented by an expert and highly experienced criminal defence barrister.
Offences – We defend clients facing criminal prosecution for the following:
- Offences of violence such as common assault, battery, or assault occasioning actual bodily harm
- Offences of dishonesty such as theft or fraud
- Public Order Act offences such as affray, causing harassment alarm or distress, or the use of insulting words or behaviour
- Offences of forgery, money laundering or cheat
- Any other criminal offences
We do not represent clients on legal aid as we find that we cannot provide high quality representation on legal aid pay scales. The fees we charge for top quality criminal defence representation represent excellent value for money. Please contact us on 020 8904 6495 / 6598 to see how we can assist you.